When recruiting, we look for the best "fit" - people who will be a great addition to our team, live true to our values and engage with colleagues and clients at all levels. We need people who understand what we're building, see the potential and want to work hard to share in our future.
"What sort of people are PEN people?":
• Professionals who operate with absolute honesty, make realistic promises and are assured in the choices they make
• Consultants who quickly gain the trust of PEN colleagues and can empathise with those working on the shop floor of client organisations
• Self-starters who can operate autonomously with clients, outside of the ‘mothership’ consulting organisation
• People who will understand what PEN is about, want to share in it, and want to put in additional effort to help us grow
• Confident team players who'll make sure they're heard in a group, will blow their own trumpet, but know how loudly to do it
• Those with a good sense of humour: we want people who enjoy life more than work, and will not consider working for PEN as ‘having a job’
Our great workplace
PEN is a steadily growing family; a group of experienced professionals most of whom have worked for large consultancies and came here for something different. We maintain an informal atmosphere based on trust, understanding and honesty, where success and failure is shared openly and transparently. We don’t take ourselves too seriously - we're financial services consultants, not heart surgeons. We have Partners and non-Partners, but this isn't restrictive to what each individual puts into and gets out of PEN. Everyone is equally empowered to shape the future of the business.
We expect entrepreneurialism and open-mindedness in our people to be matched with resilience and strength in the face of challenging situations. The team is often separated geographically due to client work, but help and advice is always an e-mail, phone call or message away. We
see work/life balance as a critical success factor, and embrace life outside of work as a PEN family.