What inspires us
All employees receive a guaranteed salary plus a quarterly commission pay-out based upon results of the sales in the UK and also those in the region . The commission is payable once 70% of the sales targets have been reached, something we feel is unique as usually businesses need 100% achievement before a pay-out happens which is unique in our industry. Our sales teams all work to a shared target, each individual is paid commission based on the overall performance of the country and region rather than an individual sales target. We believe that this approach helps to drive a open and collaborative culture. Commission is also payable to all positions in company so you do not have to be a sales professional to receive commission. We offer the commission in this way so everyone irrespective of role contributes and feels valued by helping to achieve and be reward in line with our company sales targets . In addition to commission we also reward all employees with an annual corporate bonus which is up to 10 % of basic salary .This is calculated and paid out based on the sales performance globally but again allows for all employees to feel part of our global business and be rewarded for that .
Additionally we offer the following to all UK employees :
• 5% of total earnings is payable by Axis into a company approved pension scheme , This is all contributed by the company and employees do not need to make personal contributions into the scheme currently, unless of course they wish to
• Private medical insurance for themselves and their spouse/partner as well as dependents under 24 .
• We offer a full employee assistance programme to all employees and spouses and partners as well as their children who are still in full time education that offers assistance with medical and mental well being including counselling and online portal support , assistance with legal and financial challenges bereavement, retirement, consumer issues etc .
• We offer 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
• We have enhanced payment plans for Maternity and Paternity pay from the statutory minimum pay guidelines
• We offer a wellbeing gym membership contribution of £35 /month for all employees after one years service
• We have weekly fruit deliveries to the office and offer snacks and drinks free of charge to all employees
• We are very open into flexible working hours and if an employee needs to work from home, requires time off for an emergency or flexibility to leave early or come in late this is granted by the employees managers as and when they need it. More formalised flexible working is agreed and documented for some individuals if requested and approved by the manager
• We offer Quarterly team social events where all UK employees are invited to attend ( see
• We also support with regular fundraising and as a minimum offer organised fundraising each quarter
• We offer a death in service policy which pays x 4 annual salary to the employees nominated beneficiary.
Our open culture that values team work and collaboration is the main reason that we believe employees stay within our company and this teamed with a variety of development opportunities a real commitment to personal and professional development as well as a really supportive environment , speak for the long service of great employees we have retained within the business .