Our Wellbeing Programme
Learn the business case for putting wellbeing at the forefront of your people strategy and how your organisation can obtain official recognition for Excellence in Wellbeing.
UK employers are losing around £42bn due to employees' stress, depression and anxiety. A healthier, happier workforce results in more engaged, committed people; less sick days taken; and longer overall tenure.
Wellbeing-foCused organisations enjoy:
✔️ Reduced employee turnover, absenteeism & presenteeism
✔️ Increased productivity & customer satisfaction
✔️ Improved employee engagement & commitment
What we offer:
- Project manager administration and support of the Wellbeing Index survey (17 items + 1 open-ended question)
- A Wellbeing Report with an executive summary, demographic comparison and best practices
- Results facilitation over a 30-minute consultation call
- The Excellence in Wellbeing recognition logo (valid for 12 months) and certificate if successful
- Promotion via Great Place to Work® of your success
Earn Excellence in Wellbeing Recognition
While your own employees may know what a caring employer you are, the outside world likely won’t. Being officially recognised for 'Excellence in Wellbeing' strengthens your employer brand, attracts talent and gives you a competitive edge.
Get in touch to speak to one of our consultants to learn how your organisation can earn this recognition.
In our latest research, over 900 European organisations were asked by Great Place to Work® to share their executives’ views on stress issues and wellbeing practices – bringing about some fascinating results.