AB Agri occupies a unique position across the agri-food supply chain. Its focus is to add value and drive profit for partners all along that chain by improving the sustainability of food production. This is achieved by investing in research and development, driving the use of technology and exploring how data can deliver insight and drive real world improvements. A top three player in almost all the markets in which it operates, it continues to expand its global footprint and is rapidly becoming a major international agri-business.
Our key operating information is :
- AB Agri operates in over 70 countries
- Revenue was £957 million in 2018
- Adjusted Operating profit was £11.2 million in 2018
- ROCE (Return on capital employed) 6.9%
- Annual R&D spend £6.3 million