How we work
1. Flat Hierarchy: We pride ourselves on our flat structure, which ensures we offer all our people lots of exposure to senior stakeholders across the business.
2. Internal Company Development: At Baringa we feel it’s important for our people to take ownership in the development of the business.
3. 3-4-5 Policy: We recognise the nature of consulting often means travelling to client site, and spending time away from home. As a result of this we have implemented a 3-4-5 working out of town model.
Social and belonging
1. Diversity & Inclusion: We are passionate about being an inclusive and diverse business, where everyone feels a true sense of belonging. We have three main networks to help our D&I development. These are Embrace (LGBTQ), Gender Diversity and Ethnic Diversity.
2. Internal networks: Our internal networks play an important role in ensuring everyone has an opportunity to feel involved in the business.
3. Company Meetings: We have company meetings every quarter to celebrate our successes, ensure that everyone is kept up to date and is aware of the work we’re doing, supporting our belief in providing full transparency to everyone in Baringa.
Our great workplace
Learning and development
1. We offer every employee a total of 10 Training Points per year which equates to a total of £5000. These points can be spent on a range of internal or external training courses, conferences, coaching, or contribute towards the cost of professional qualifications
2. We offer a host of internal and external training courses. We invest in high quality face-to-face training, partnering with external experts in the field to deliver specialist knowledge and expert coaching.
3. Learning & Development at Baringa is led by the individual. We believe you are the best person to drive your learning with the support and guidance of us.
On top of this we offer a great benefits package!